A Month Of Giving Thanks Day 11: Vasilly

 

 

 

A-Month-of-Giving-Thanks-1024x463

 

Today I want to profile Vasilly of:

1330v

Thoughts of an eclectic reader

 

I always find unique books and events at Vasilly’s site. She is a mom who encourages her children to read and shares a lot of the books her family  enjoys. Vasilly also reads a lot of racially diverse fiction so I learn about a lot of diverse books on her site. In recent posts she has been sharing some really great Non-fiction reads, I also enjoy her weekly memos where she shares info about her reading week and personal experiences.

 

I’m always grateful for bloggers who get me discover or rediscover new authors and genres. Vasilly has done both! So stop buy and tell her hello!

Comments

Vasilly said…
Awww, Kai! Thank you so much! I feel so honored. You are one of my favorite bloggers too. Your enthusiasm for books is unmatched in this community.

Popular Posts