October Events at Fiction State of Mind: Updated!

 

 

 

 dreamstime_readathong

Dewey's Readathon

 

I love this event! Its twice a year and I do it both times. I will be taking the day off and focusing on reading, and connecting with other readers online. I’m also a cheerleader this time around:

readathoncheerleader

 

The Day Before Dewey’s My Shelf Confessions  is starting the Wonderfully Wicked Readathon. It will be a great warm-up for Dewey’s.

wonderfully-wicked-readathon-2014

 

 

 

 

This Started today ! Check It Out Here

 Bloggiesta-Button-Fall

 

 

I love Readathons so I’m excited to do this one again:

 FrightFall RAT button

I’m hoping to read at least 10 Books for this event

Sign Up Here

 

 

2014SwapoweenButton 

The Sign Ups are closed for this swap but check out  Chaotic Goddess Swaps for more great swaps!

halloween-Kai 3

 

My personal Halloween Event! If you would like to host a giveaway or swap guest posts . Let me know at fictionstateofmind@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts