MY MANGA WEEKEND 71/11 -7/4/11



So. I have a lot of Manga! I've acquired this stack over the last year or so through library sales, Paperback Swap and thrift stores. So since I won't be able to attend the AX Anime expo in Los Angeles due to budget :( I've decided to make my own little celebration at home! I ll be reading and reviewing as many of these Manga as possible:





I'll be watching Black Butler & The Melancholy of Harumi and other Anime thanks to Netflix Instant .


 




    I also have tons of Pocky and other fun Japanese treats, and Tea of course :)
                                    


 
 
 
So join me and get some info on some great Manga & Anime
 

Comments

I wish you could've come to AX this year! >_< It would've been awesome to meet you! (I'm attending for 3/4 days.) Also, wait until you get to the second season of Black Butler; I liked it a lot better than the first season although I definitely loved the first season too.
Anonymous said…
Mangaaa!!!! It is amazing. I am currently watching the 'School Of Rumble' series. Hmm pocky =3
Orchid said…
There are some awesome sounding titles in reading stack, can't wait to see what you think them.

I've only seen the first episode of Black Butler, but I absolutely loved it. Some times I just listen to it while I'm writing posts.

Happy reading. :)

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

Popular Posts