NEW FEATURE: PAST READS 1



 



Lately I've been thinking a lot about the books I've read in my life. It's been a little over a year since I joined good reads but there are a majority of books I haven't updated on the site. So Ive decided to start this feature as a way to keep track of them with one tool only: my MEMORY!! I'm also going to visit bookstores and keep track in a special journal. I even have a special good reads page called Past Reads to keep track of them. So here is my first book:




 

I know I read  Eyes of  the Dragon years ago but I vaguely remember it. I love Fantasy. Once I found the genre in middle grade it was a balm to me. Especially during the difficult times I experienced when my parent's divorced. Dragons fascinated me . Their beauty and danger the glint of scales and fiery breath.

 
RE-READ?
 
Yes! I definitely want to re-read this book at some point this year.

Comments

Great idea! I own this book, but have not read it. I love Stephen King! I really need to read this one.
Anonymous said…
This is so funny! I've been putting together a post this week about books I've read in the past as well, lol. I stumbled across one of them at the library and got all nostalgic. : )
It's a great one. I liked it.
Kelly said…
I wasn't sure I would like The Eyes of the Dragon very much, but I did. It certainly helped me understand Randall Flagg's character better, which is necessary if you read The Stand. When I read The Stand, I hated it because I didn't understand Flagg. After reading The Eyes of the Dragon, I found I understood Flagg better, and now I'm considering re-reading The Stand.
Sam said…
Definitely re-read! Its been a while since I've read it, but I loved it :]
I don't even remeber the Flagg connection in Eyes! thanks for telling me Kelly I definetly will reread both :)

Popular Posts