In My Mailbox 15



 
 
In my mailbox is hosted by the Lovely The Story Siren here is what I got:
 
 
TRADE
 
 From http://www.addicted2novels.blogspot.com/ The online friendship I've developed with Lena is exactly why I started blogging and twittering, I love her blog and talking about books with her, now we are ARC swapping :) 
 
 



 
 
I've heard mixed reviews about Dust but I cant resist a new zombie read!
 
 
 
BOUGHT 
 
 



I love this cover and this book also qualifies for the Debut Author Challenge. I bought this with the last of my gift cards. So no book shopping for several months :(

So what did you guys get?

 
 
 

Comments

Lena1xoxo said…
AWWWW, I LOVE YOU!!! Seriously, blogger friends are the best. ^_^
vvb32 reads said…
i really liked Dust. it has an interesting zombie pov.

Popular Posts